Ornithology is more than a hobby for me.
It fascinates me, it delights me, it balances me out.
I study birds more from a behavioral perspective than from a pathological one.
With both native and foreign birds.
I like all of them: house sparrows and wood pigeons, parrots as well as parakeets.
I am also building devices to collect measurement data on the following topics:
- When do they come to eat? And how often? (During the day.)
- How many? (Especially interesting for sparrows and finches.)
- Which birds come to eat and which only come to drink?
- How much do they eat? (Is there anything left?)
- How do you eat? (At rest, in a hurry, hectic, stressed, with an appetite, or are they sorting the food?)
If you have any questions, please contact me. Or write me an email.